Vainglory Forums

Anyone else feel that VG fire isnt used for long?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » May 21, 2017 3:34pm | Report
I swear I keep seeing a bunch of members who come on, like the site, invest a certain amount of time in it, and then after about a month or two they just stop using the site. Just wanted to see if anyone else had that feeling.
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » May 22, 2017 2:26pm | Report
Just a bit

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 22, 2017 2:39pm | Report
Yes indeed
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » May 23, 2017 2:26am | Report
I think this site is mostly for the newbies who have just started to learn the game, and once they figure out some basic mechanics they can move on and figure out how to play the rest of the roster on their own
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » May 25, 2017 1:26pm | Report
I personally don't think I've been as active as I used to be
But just because I don't comment doesn't mean I don't use the site :P
I use it all the time for builds
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » May 26, 2017 5:46pm | Report
I may fall into that category. I was very active a short while ago. I still have a fondness for this site, but I'm not here quite as often as I used to be. Things happen in life that cause for a need to split time. I also personally got burnt out on guide creation so I distanced myself. Finally I just grew tired of all of the complaining. Rather than a site to help and grow it seemed the posts became nothing but what was wrong with the game, and some of it to the point of idiocy. I'm still around, just not as much as I used to be.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsLegitBuilds » May 28, 2017 8:12am | Report
I would say the website might need to be a bit more polish ish..... I find it very overwhelming to see so many stuff and they all lookalike...the forums i find ok but the main page seems all over the place... that is my point of view it's on fire not burnt ;)
To seek the unknown
Hate it! or Love it!
Mediolasin.

ItsLegitBuilds

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved