Vainglory Forums

Arden has Spoiled Playing Koshka

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by voidstate » March 14, 2015 1:53pm | Report
The title says it all really. Ardens ability trap Koshka is basically an auto-kill on my favourite character. Now whenever I see that he's on the opposing team, I know the game will suck and it's taking all the fun out of this game for me.

Time to drop Koshka I guess. She's just too vulnerable to his ultimate. :(

voidstate
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 14, 2015 2:36pm | Report
Buy a reflex block & use it whenever you want to run out of his ring. It'll completely solve the problem :)
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Devanicus » March 14, 2015 3:53pm | Report
Koshka is rather squishy to go one on one against Arden. He's a tank with a lot of health and other defense. If you see the other team has an Arden try to only engage him if you have a high attack/crystal power or another lockdown teamate.
IGN: Devanicus
Karma Level: 14
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Catherine
Secondary: Saw, Krul, Glaive & Skarf

Devanicus
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aquiday » March 14, 2015 4:47pm | Report
Also, try cornering him at the early match. When I see a Koshka invading my jungle I have to turn and flee as Ardan if I'm alone, because she really packs a punch from the get-go and makes it almost impossible to get away once engaged.
IGN: Aquiday
Main(s): Ardan, Koshka
Secondary: Catherine
Region: South America
Karma level: 13
Wins: 100+
Tier: The Hotness

"I am the Crucible and the Flare..."

Aquiday
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 14, 2015 5:24pm | Report
On a side note- most ardan players built a lot of health, so get aftershock ASAP to accompany your reflex block. He won't be able to trap you & you'll reduce the effectiveness of his high health with aftershock
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » March 14, 2015 7:53pm | Report
Koshka after her buff is halcyon fold's most viable and strongest hero. She is the pouncing feline queen of VAINGLORY. She is almost always seen in Tiers POA and Vainglorious. She usually builds tank, holding 2 reflex blocks and a pauldron. With this build you should be able to walk in and out of Ardan ultimate anytime. She is the best initiator at high skill tiers with a pounce or a lock down. Therefore, she is currently known as the strongest hero overall in the game (Able to be used as a main in the highest skill tier). Along with items void battery, boots, after shock or fountain, her mobility and decent strength of her abilities allows her to shine in any situation.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 16, 2015 2:21pm | Report
Ever heard of "Tanksha"?
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 16, 2015 5:54pm | Report
Yo check it, you need teammates who have support items like catherine or another ardan on yo team, yo. ardan don't pack heavy damage but he's usually the last to fall.

if you don't have redman on your team then what someone else said, get reflex block, ageis or crucible depending on enemy team.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kaihara_ » March 25, 2015 10:12pm | Report
if you have quick reflexes, you can catch arran with your ultimate to stun him before he hits the ground, triggering the gauntlet. If you aren't confident in your skill to interrupt quickly, get a reflex block. I usually always get a defense item when i play koshka, she can't get away as easily and if focused down tends to die quickly.
IGN: Kaihara
Skill Tier: POA Bronze
Wins: 1000+
Main: Blackfeather
Also great with: Glaive, Ringo, Vox, Ardan

Kaihara_
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 26, 2015 3:45am | Report
Build up Tanksha and focus on the other enemies.
As a Koshka player the #1 rule is never, absolutely never focus on Arden at first. Always try to attack the other enemies first. Once you have finished off either one or both enemies, you can get on your way to finally strike Arden down.

And always. Try to be low-key. Hide in the bush and initiate an ambush. Stack the enemy with one or two heavy hits (including your ability skills) and use your third ability to run fast away. Most of the times your attacks will do enough damage to make the certain enemy to flee.
Now you can either try following him with your speediness by finishing him off or you get escaping with your BLOODRUSH (Heroic perc). Depends on how far you have finished building up your Tanksha you have to determine which is the best situational movement for you. Either attack, counter-attack or fly.

Koshka's Yummy Catnip Freeze however is apparently strong against:
-Saw
-Glaive
-Ardan (if he gets no support from his teammates)
-all characters with a high fire rate or in general low HP
-stopping the enemy from escaping, leading to the assumption that your teammates will finish him off in the mean time he is stunned

In my opinion, Koshka is still one of the strongest playable characters. All you need is some good teammates who comprehend with your teamplay and vice versa.

MaximusP
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved