Vainglory Forums

Arden too strong!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bertolus » February 27, 2015 10:38am | Report
I think Arden is totally overpowered. If he's build with all defensive items, it's completely impossible to kill him, while he's still powerful enough to kill enemies himself. I think he should be made less tanky. I've never seen a team lose with an Arden played this way.

Bertolus
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aquiday » February 27, 2015 11:05am | Report
He's support. He's supposed to be tanky, just as a Catherine with all defensive items is nigh unkillable. I've played as and against a number of Ardans, and his damage output without any WP or CP on him is nowhere near burst-levels, which in the end is what really matters when engaging a number of enemies.

You should never focus on the tank, anyway; not until all those squishy damage-dealers are done with. Then it's a 3v1, and not even Ardan can withstand those odds for much without dying or at least retreating.
IGN: Aquiday
Main(s): Ardan, Koshka
Secondary: Catherine
Region: South America
Karma level: 13
Wins: 100+
Tier: The Hotness

"I am the Crucible and the Flare..."

Aquiday
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MATR1X » February 27, 2015 11:36am | Report
I agree with Aquiday. When dealing with Ardan, keep away from him at least until the other(s) are killed. 2 vs 3 is pretty easy against Ardan if you have decent teammates.

Keep your ult read for his ult. Stay within the circle if you are caught, unless you know you can get away without being killed.

I use Petal, and if I'm stuck in Ardan's ult, I use her ult, which deals a huge amount of damage, even to a defensive Ardan. If I'm stuck outside of his ult, I can easily attack anyone inside, because Petal's range extends so that I can hit inside without getting stunned. Her munions also deal most of the damage, so I just need to stay in the area.
Add me: MATR1X

Between Pretty Good and Hotness

Main: Petal or Krul

MATR1X
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 27, 2015 11:36pm | Report
It's not hard to kill a tanky Ardan I just played a match that had very little chance to win cause my krul ditched but me as ringo with glaive held our ground against Ardan Celeste and skarff and throughout that the Ardan was full tank and I was was full WP ringo I was able to easily 1v1 him even if he puts walls up i cast my B skill and let my crit finish him off just gotta know the weaknesses and hit him where it hurts
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved