Vainglory Forums

Are the turrets not punishing enough??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 30, 2016 9:50pm | Report
Idk. There's something about a taka or Krul rushing & killing my ringo in between two turrets, taking a number of hits from me & the turrets, & still getting away fine. It's really not hard to rush a laner who is trying to use his turret for protection, especially with all the opportunities for stuns, heals, etc. Repetitive hit & runs on me are getting old; I feel like there's no natural defense in some situations. Maybe I only notice this cause I'm usually on the lane side of things & I almost never play good rush characters (taka, Krul, etc). Regardless, I'd like to see turret damage tweaked just a tad, in favor of defense & squishy laners who don't stand a chance in situations they normally should.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » May 1, 2016 12:23am | Report
Well I don't know too much about the issue because usually I destroy taka and Krul, especially when they turret dive for me. But reflex block is a very clutch item for getting rid of those divers reguardless if you feel your turret is bias as **** and isn't doing jack ****.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 1, 2016 3:51am | Report
Well, you see, if there are 2 people diving, and they are good enough to juggle turret agro, then I think they would deserve the kill. I think Krul and Taka are particularly hard, because krul has a big heal on his Smite, and Taka can dodge a lot of damage and heal some as well. I'd say it's a problem on Taka and Krul's end, not the turrets not doing enough damage.

Here's what I like to do when it looks like they're going to dive; stick to the turret. Don't try to run back towards base unless you have to. Don't go in between the first 2 turrets, because there is some space between the 2 turrets where it doesn't quite cover, and it's easier for them to get out of turret range if you go in between the 2. Rather, sticking to the back side of the turret is a much safer option (not really against a Taka because of his ult, but for most heores, it would be safer). This forces them to take a lot of turret shots, and the damage ramps up quickly, so if they have to come too deep, then even if you die, the turret may do the rest of the damage.

354RRR
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved