Vainglory Forums

Are You a Jungle or Lane Player?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Do you play jungle most or lane most?
I play jungle most.
I play lane most.
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 14, 2014 9:10pm | Report
Hey just curious what the community plays most as! I'm a good jungle player but weak with lane. Also leave what hero you play most!
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Oromis7 » December 15, 2014 6:23pm | Report
I much prefer jungle. i can play lane if my team needs a ranged carry but i always try to go in the jungle. I sort of turn into free gold for the enemy in the lane while in the jungle i am formidable enough. It might have to do with how much i prefer melee hero over ranged and how the lane is mostly left to ranged. Anyway i find Joule to be a excellent jungler as her thunder strike lets me quickly clear out the jungle camps and harass the enemy junglers. I usually end up moving them towards the lane by scaring them with rocket leap and then getting gold from their side of the jungle. So thats why i prefer joule as a jungler.
"May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter" - Gandalf (The Chronicles of Narnia)

Oromis7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Collossus » December 16, 2014 2:55pm | Report
Play both. Lane to push towers. Jungle to capture their minion mine and support my junglers. matches where I spend half of my time up in lane and half down in jungle are the games where we win decisively.

Collossus
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 16, 2014 3:09pm | Report
I play both as Adagio.
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Necromotic » December 19, 2014 3:35am | Report
I have more fun as a laner
Love to lane
Main: SAW, Ringo
Decent: Glaive

Necromotic
Quote | PM | +Rep by R00K » December 19, 2014 4:33am | Report
I have more fun as a jungler.
Get in the goal, R00K.

R00K
Quote | PM | +Rep by thereisnotry » December 19, 2014 8:13am | Report
I prefer the jungle, but I'm decent in the lane.
Nickname: thereisnotry
Region: NA
Karma Level: 12
Main: Taka!!!! Why am I posting when I could be doing that VainGlory thing?
Secondary: Ringo

thereisnotry
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 19, 2014 11:57am | Report
I play Lane first half of the game, after that the way I build Skaarf I can easily go to both without fear of Krul or anyone, and take mines faster than most can also. But still prefer lane
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatOneChap » December 23, 2014 9:06am | Report
It's all down to the class I've picked. Mostly I'm found in the jungle but I usually lock in last and will bow out of my comfort zone in order to balance the team. We only get better through practise and perseverance.
IGN: ThatOneChap
Main: Catherine
Practicing: Ringo, Joule, Koshka
Karma Level: 12

ThatOneChap
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 24, 2014 10:16am | Report
I play what is needed. I rarely pick first because if I do we'll get a team full of snipers or visa versa.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved