Vainglory Forums

Attention mowen

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 4:28am | Report
Fix yer gay *** site or make me mod and I'll delete and ip ban these ****ers. Ps... I will be mature once I'm mod... Just sayin.
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 5:02am | Report
You don't just ban someone's ip, when you don't have their ip...
And I guarentee they use vpns.
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 5:26am | Report
...dude... If this forum a decent forum admin should be able to see ip of all members
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Keefur » January 2, 2015 10:10am | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

Fix yer gay *** site or make me mod and I'll delete and ip ban these ****ers. Ps... I will be mature once I'm mod... Just sayin.

Just some tips from someone who has interviewed & selected people for all sorts of jobs.

1) When you select someone for a job, the understanding is you really do not know anything about them. Resumes are usually exaggerated, interviews are a game, even background checks are biased. The best thing you can take is their general attitude. You get that through conversation and non-verbal cues.
2) Someone who swears and sounds embittered will usually be a disgruntled employee, even if you give them their dream job. These are the ones who will give you the minimum effort and maximum complaints.
3) Habits die hard. If someone is angry and abusive generally, they cannot be professional when needed...they will fall back on what they know, which is being angry and abusive.
4) If a candidate acts like a child in behavior, they will act like a child in their duties. Change takes time, and acting mature is a far cry from being mature.
6) Simple decency cannot be forced on someone who does not practice it. "Manners make the man" as the English say. I have never been at a company (or heard of a company) that would hire someone who lacked basic manners.
5) Promises are worth what you pay for them, which is nothing.

Now, I don't know you or what you are like, really, but looking at these basic criteria, do you think you are making yourself a good candidate for a mod position? Take a look at your posts and your replies to others posts; what conclusions would a third party make about you based solely on these?

Keefur
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 10:17am | Report
Why does. 6 go before 5.. Anyway well worded xD
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 10:31am | Report
Keefur... Seriously dude? I hope you had fun writing that.
Ps.. I know all that... I was a manager
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 2, 2015 11:14am | Report
+rep to you Keefur! Well said. Loved the "manners make a man", couldn't agree more.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved