Vainglory Forums

Avoid Slam_ guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TrollAllergic » March 11, 2016 9:11pm | Report
Hi everybody!

First of all, Vainglory is a cool game, but unfortunately ruined by trolls...even in ranked :/.

Th following will be a warning to avoid this guild

So...I have had 2 games with Slam guild. 1 I was opposing: We won under 14min because they were using AFK wait at jungle→ attack when spawn→ afk= cheating scripts. Then i had the bad luck on being on their side... same story. I didn't read the Guild name before locking in, then i headsmashed myself.

Anyway, if you're in Europe and are seeking for a good team mate i'm open for it. If noticed you're trolling just for the sake of trolling, well, deleted and not looking back.

So, my name is axor0 and I main Saw and Rona, but can play all heroes decent-ish to very good. Depends.

TrollAllergic
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 12, 2016 5:42pm | Report
Nice that your warning people but if your looking for teamates I would go the the guild/recruitment forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TrollAllergic » March 13, 2016 2:10pm | Report
W/e, someone delete my thread for i couldn't care less about this game and it's ****tiest community in existance. Just **** off and chocke on ****s ****ing trolls.

TrollAllergic
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 13, 2016 2:40pm | Report
It's awfully bold to say a game has the ****tiest community in existence twice in a row then say "**** off and chocke on ****s". In conclusion Vg has the worst community because you are in it :).

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 13, 2016 5:48pm | Report

W/e, someone delete my thread for i couldn't care less about this game and it's ****tiest community in existance. Just **** off and chocke on ****s ****ing trolls.

wtf did vikings do to you?? he/she was just giving a friendly reminder to post in the right section.
the only one that's acting like a troll right now is you.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved