Vainglory Forums

Avoid Summonable

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 19, 2014 11:07am | Report
Another dropper.

Killed 1-7 and just left the game.

Despite dropping we still had to wait 5 minutes before a surrender.

Time-wasting is NOT how one gets me to pay for this game. Nope.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 19, 2014 3:50pm | Report
What's to pay for? It's a free game
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 19, 2014 5:37pm | Report
Right, you don't have to pay for anything. I bought my fav character through the glory stuff or whatever it is. I'm just shocked a game of this much depth is free. appreciate it for what is it
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 19, 2014 6:43pm | Report
First; Avoid putting the players name down, please! But I know the frustration :\

Second; If a player's of this game don't pay for things, the game will run out of money. Then if that happens no more fancy updates, or anything. So basically it's pretty important that someone would use their money to help support the game.
Which is why a lot of people are eagerly awaiting skins for characters since you can usually only buy them with real life currency, and that would also help the game grow!

Not to mention make your character look awesome!
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 19, 2014 10:48pm | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

What's to pay for? It's a free game

Nothing is for free. Econ 101.

The freemium players are free riders on those who do pay.

Those who *might* pay post about how a few droppers and AFK's are ruining what is a longish game.

That behaviour substantially defers revenues.

Skins etc. will not help this.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 20, 2014 9:36am | Report
Okay... I guess it cost me time to download the game. You got me there. Jk.
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 20, 2014 10:54am | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

Okay... I guess it cost me time to download the game. You got me there. Jk.

It cost someone a lot of time and money to develop this game. What it costs YOU is not really the point.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 20, 2014 11:57am | Report
It was my point that it cost me nothing... What was YOUR point again?
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 20, 2014 10:15pm | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

It was my point that it cost me nothing... What was YOUR point again?

That you had no point.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Summonable » December 23, 2014 11:51pm | Report
Sorry about dropping. It was my first day playing this game so I was pretty terrible. I was using an iPad with 2% battery and it died on me mid game. I realize how frustrating that must of been so wanted to apologize for that.

All the best

Summonable

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved