Vainglory Forums

Bad player ruins good match, a suggestion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 3, 2015 6:20am | Report
I am karma level 20, "decentish"to"not bad" tier, I have played another match ruined by a player who in this case has 0 kill, 12death, and who constantly charge into enemy heros and dies immediately throughout whole match. it is beyond my capability to save him or the whole team.
It would have been a good match, if that player hadn't been that"bad".
So bad player ruins good match.

By "bad" player, I mean those who literally has 0 kills and 12+ death,when their team is not losing.
I think it would be good if we have a system to punish those really execrably "bad" player. And separate them from teaming with "normal" player, until they learnt or changed to be better.

Right now we do have a system that punish AFK player, and I think it would be good if we also have a system that protect "normal" players from "bad" players.

Thanks for listening
What do you guys think?

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 3, 2015 7:20am | Report
your use of the word bad is not accurate these said players are considered trolls
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » March 3, 2015 7:26am | Report
this has been discussed previously. The problem with your concept is when a party of 3 takes advantage of this. They will be in a losing game and one will go AFK. Then only one of them takes the loss, protecting the other two.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 3, 2015 10:26am | Report
Dadderz wrote:

this has been discussed previously. The problem with your concept is when a party of 3 takes advantage of this. They will be in a losing game and one will go AFK. Then only one of them takes the loss, protecting the other two.

I see, you have a point. Thanks.
Then, I was wondering if there could be a good idea or solution to prevent those trolls from spoiling normal matches? And maybe punishing them by delete their account If they "trolls" too frequently? Because only real "troll" trolls all the time, whereas rookie only perform badly for certain times, but not all the time.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 3, 2015 8:41pm | Report
The real question is... How on earth are you karma 20 but still in decent-ish to not bad?

We do have a system that punishes bad players; it's called skill tiers. Currently you're in a skill tier full of bad players, so get up to the hotness or at least pretty good if you want a solution to your problem. A lot of new players are in your tier, don't be surprised when they don't understand simple concepts.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 4, 2015 12:14am | Report
IAs a solo que player it's easy to drop down to decentish bracket ...

Kingy
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved