Vainglory Forums

Ban list- for the players you're tired of running into

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Would you like a ban list?
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 9, 2016 4:24pm | Report
After getting matched 3x with the same player- a player who consistently overextended & got my team cleared- I got to thinking that it would be really nice to have a ban list/blacklist for players that you refuse to play with. I'd be completely willing to wait an extra minute or two for a match, provided that I don't have to be matched with a player that I can't stand. I've been matched with specific players I recognize & dislike a number of times, & I feel like it could really make an enjoyable difference... At least in those matches where you're matched with the same instalock saw or clueless taka for multiple matches in a row.

Thoughts on this??
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 9, 2016 5:41pm | Report
Oh YES!!! That would be so freaking awesome!!! I already have a list on my word document because I try to avoid playing with all those idiots (sorry to say that). Until now it was not allowed to publish that list because of name shaming. But an intern ban system would be great! Please dev's make a ban list for each player based on personal experience!

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 9, 2016 8:13pm | Report
:))))
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 11, 2016 10:01am | Report
If you wait a little, like a couple minutes after a match you shouldn't get paired up with them

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 28, 2016 5:06pm | Report
I think SEMC answered this questions with a no, it would just be WAY too complicated and you would have to wait at least 10 minutes.

If everyone had a ban list with more than 10 players on it, it would take so much longer than 3 or 4 minutes.

It's better to do what vikings102 said - wait a couple minutes after a match. It's simpler than a whole ban list system and it would only take like 3 minutes. You said you could spare an extra minute or two, so do this!
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved