Vainglory Forums

Base Stats Spreadsheet

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by darkblade244 » May 29, 2016 11:14pm | Report
Hello players. I've made a spreadsheet detailing all the base Health, Energy, Weapon Power, Attack Speed, Armor and Shield stats, as well as ranking the stat with that of other heroes. Why not take a look.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V4RgdK4KlYD2YNjY17_YGHfxEGz5RFxA4NFuBg_ylsk/edit?usp=sharing

The main sheet is color-coded. If you don't like that, then the second sheet has no color (apart from the text and borders)

I may update it to include other stats like Movement Speed and Range. But that'll probably happen if you all want it. So comment on ways for it to improve.

P.S. Not sure if someone has already done something like this. Please tell me if it's already been done
Note: Channeled abilities like Adagio's ult can be interrupted with a well-placed and well-timed stun

darkblade244
Quote | PM | +Rep by jslawler » May 30, 2016 2:42am | Report
darkblade244 wrote:

Hello players. I've made a spreadsheet detailing all the base Health, Energy, Weapon Power, Attack Speed, Armor and Shield stats, as well as ranking the stat with that of other heroes. Why not take a look.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V4RgdK4KlYD2YNjY17_YGHfxEGz5RFxA4NFuBg_ylsk/edit?usp=sharing

The main sheet is color-coded. If you don't like that, then the second sheet has no color (apart from the text and borders)

I may update it to include other stats like Movement Speed and Range. But that'll probably happen if you all want it. So comment on ways for it to improve.

P.S. Not sure if someone has already done something like this. Please tell me if it's already been done

G'day darkblade244,

That's fantastic mate, I was thinking about doing a similar thing, I'm an absolute spreadsheet nut!

jslawler

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved