Vainglory Forums

Battle Royal Team Comps

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 16, 2017 11:07am | Report
I generally think that the BR team comp can be improved. For example, you should NOT have 3 ranged heroes against all melee heroes... Like come on, it's so annoying! I think that each team should have one hero from each role, even if that player chooses to play a different role. This is just to help balance the tankiness (because captains are generally higher in hp) and the damage each side deals (because junglers/laners tend to deal the most damage).
This is something I don't care all that much about, but perhaps there can be a specific group of heroes that will never be put together into one team. For example, a triple stealth team. There will probably be two in one team, but never three. I, however, have not run into this problem yet so idrc.

I should probably post this on the game forums instead :P
Also pls keep bumping this thread so it doesn't get eaten by those spammers!
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 16, 2017 2:35pm | Report
The point of the brawl is to have random heros and play with those heros. This is simular to league of legends ARAM(all random all mid) but i think they should add two things: Swaping heros's with your team and two:free rerolls every one match with a maximum of two rerolls
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 16, 2017 2:53pm | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

The point of the brawl is to have random heros and play with those heros. This is simular to league of legends ARAM(all random all mid) but i think they should add two things: Swaping heros's with your team and two:free rerolls every one match with a maximum of two rerolls

But a full ranged team is bound to shoot down an all melee team before they can get close enough, even if they have a lunge ability.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » March 16, 2017 3:41pm | Report
Not rly lel, most of the carry heroes in vainglory are ranged, most of the jungler heroes have ganking abilities in their kit, which involves lots of mobility and CC. Captains have the ability to just downright tank everything. And even then captains can be played as very efficient junglers, for example CP Phinn or the infamous triple Sorrowblade Lance :)
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 16, 2017 7:01pm | Report
Radiance wrote:

Not rly lel, most of the carry heroes in vainglory are ranged, most of the jungler heroes have ganking abilities in their kit, which involves lots of mobility and CC. Captains have the ability to just downright tank everything. And even then captains can be played as very efficient junglers, for example CP Phinn or the infamous triple Sorrowblade Lance :)

Pls no say smart shtuff, it makes me look very bad XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » March 22, 2017 3:57pm | Report
BR comps are usually in one teams favor rather than the other so I don't really think much about them. Call me toxic or whatever but thats just my experience XD
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 22, 2017 6:55pm | Report
Alright everyone, you're making me look really bad so please stop replying to this thread now. Thank you.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved