Vainglory Forums

Blackfeather getting nerfed?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 1, 2016 7:44am | Report
I need to know because right now, he can be a pain to all heroes. Easy to kill early-game, but late-game he can be 'what the hell' annoying. Deals a lot of damage (CP or WP). If he has serpent mask and his support has fountain of renewal, it'll be a pain.

I went against a WP Blackfeather as CP Ringo. The truth is that he took a lot of damage, but he just ran towards me and bursted the hell out me. I tried to kite, but it didn't work. And then you have the whole team trying to focus on him, but then again, this smart Blackfeather wouldn't attack or appear first (allows his support and jungler to go first, then makes an appearance and deals devastating blows).

He can surely take out a Krul with 3101 hp, even with full stacks detonated. I was laughing my balls out when I saw that.

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 1, 2016 12:13pm | Report
He is getting changed, I don't think they call it a nerf, need to check, but yes he is getting a nerf

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » February 1, 2016 1:06pm | Report
BF
Kestrel
Ardan
Skye

Pretty solid nerf on all top4 heroes it looks like.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 1, 2016 10:34pm | Report
Yeah black feather got a nerf to his A I believe. Something about his A not having that true damage now.

Edit here it is:

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 2, 2016 6:07am | Report
His ability where he gets some extra health is also getting changed to fortified health like Reims, same with Arden, Phinn, skaarf, and adagio.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved