Vainglory Forums

Bugs that(I have seen) that occur after the latest patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 7:32am | Report
1. Rona
A) Sometimes her abilities' visual effects fail to activate, but the damage still occurs. This does not happen with her ult, only her first and second ability. This is not a game breaking bug.
2. Ringo
A) This has been a bug since the creation of the game. I am assuming it is not fixed because it is rare. Sometimes ringo's passive fails to crit yet he loses his passive nevertheless.
B) he losses his passive after he cancels his auto even though his auto never actually triggered. (He never fired a particle or did any damage) this bug is pretty game breaking because I have missed a couple kills and cs thinking I would kill them and then my passive fails to activate.
3. Melee attacks
A) I'm afraid that sometimes melees still stutter. It was mostly fixed with the latest patch but it sometimes rears its ugly head. The reason I'm afraid, though, is that if it goes unchecked it could come back in a few patches.

I don't have any visual proof of any of the bugs but I hope you will look into them. If anyone else has noticed any other bugs for a specific hero feel free to post below.

Note** I'm posting this here because my IP is banned in main site. I'm hoping a mod will pass it along or for the community to add to it. My pool of bugs is small because, frankly, I only play a few heroes frequently.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » August 8, 2015 7:49am | Report
I have had that problem with Rona's first skill not showing the cracked ground, so I can confirm that one.
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved