Vainglory Forums

Buying infusions when no slots are available

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by theHost » July 27, 2015 1:34am | Report
Hi all,

I watch a lot of youtube vainglory vods to improve my game. A lot of the times (usually Rumbly Superset) I see that late game the player buys one or two infusions, while he already has six items.

Do you sell one item quickly to buy the infusions? Sounds like a noob questions but I just do not see selling of the items. I really feel not knowing is a weak point in my game.

Thanks!

theHost
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » July 27, 2015 3:34am | Report
Pro tip: you can buy consumables (apart from scout traps and flares) even if you don't have a slot left. Instead, this consumable is instantly used. E.g all slots taken by items, and player buys weapon infusion- this infusion is "consumed" instantly.
Mein: Glaive
Alts: Taka & Ringo & Ardan.
Skill level: whichever one I'm stuck in :(

Ettercap
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by theHost » July 27, 2015 4:20am | Report
I figured it had to be something like that! Thanks a lot.

theHost
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 27, 2015 3:48pm | Report
Along those lines, the same applies to potions. During early/mid game, if you have all 6 slots taken with Tier 1 and Tier 2 items, you can go to the shop if you are low on health and "consume" halcyon potions. But remember that the cooldown for the potions will still apply, so you can't just go and buy 5 or 6 and go from low to full health instantaneously.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 7:59am | Report
I heard that if you sell all of your items really quick and then consume 12 infusions (6 red and 6 blue) they will stack! You should try it much easier winz!
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved