Vainglory Forums

BYE BYE - VAINGLORY

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by deepakrnds » March 10, 2015 3:02pm | Report
I can't take it anymore, 450+ wins, skill tier "The Hotness" and I am being matched with noobs. Not one, but two!!! They just run away like kittens when they see an enemy!!

Are you testing my skills? Sorry guys cant play 1-3 in all the games. I usually play around 5-7 games a day and always the match is one sided.

Just for one game I get to play with good players but opposite team the same two noobs, they get crushed within 15 min!! where is the fun in that. I really pity them.

Next 4-5 games the opposite team pity's on me!! If you know what I mean.

So BYE BYE to VAINGLORY for few weeks.
IGN: deepakrnds
Main: Taka,Ringo,Saw, Krul, Ardan, Celeste
Pretty good at: Taka, Saw , Krul
Practicing: Catherine, Adagio
Karma Level: 20
Tier level: The Hotness

deepakrnds
Quote | PM | +Rep by gGumi » March 11, 2015 6:20am | Report
Very well then, I hope you enjoy your break! and if you want, you can help The Devs, by telling them through email, or a review on the applestore. Don't forget to Come back as soon as you would feel like playing! Though, I'd still recommend you don't stop playing ): We hope to see you soon! Have fun, and stay awesomeeee.
IGN:TiTan.
KARMA LEVEL:10 ( cba to level up anymore, since i just lag out and get kicked. lmfao ).
MAIN HEROES: Petal Koshka
PRACTICING: Celeste.
TIER LEVEL:Decent-ish.[bgcolor=#ffffff]

gGumi
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » March 12, 2015 6:32am | Report
I know not everyone likes doing group queue. But it's definitely worth trying to find some regular teammates to roll with. Check out @lfgVainGlory or search through the accounts @lfgVainGlory is following to find a guild/clan.

Finding just that one or two players you like to play with can really make all the difference :)
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » March 13, 2015 2:25pm | Report
Um, ok. Good bye.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wyldwulf1211 » March 13, 2015 6:52pm | Report
You can look on the forums for like, teammates I guess? You could wait until matchmaking gets updated and improved, though. But, have fun! I guess.

wyldwulf1211
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by xDeletex » March 18, 2015 3:49am | Report
I think the dev's must see more to your final personal outcome. I've had matches with +- 10-0 win for me, but because of the bad teammates we lost in the end. Is it fair to go back in tier on that point? I don't think so...

xDeletex
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved