Vainglory Forums

Can anyone answer this question?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Scrubz7 » October 7, 2015 9:21pm | Report
I recently was in gold in tier 3. I was one win from advancing to tier 2 bronze I thought. When I won that next game I looked at my rank and I was bronze in tier 4! How did I go down winning 4-5 games in a row?! If anyone can help or if it is a glitch and other people are experiencing this please let me know.

Scrubz7
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » October 7, 2015 9:44pm | Report
1.9 update reset the tier rankings to go along with the new season, usually a full tier lower than where you were previously at. I assume this happened to you within the last week?
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Scrubz7 » October 7, 2015 9:48pm | Report
I just recently got to tier 3 I've only been playing ranked for a few days now. I murder every game with koshka but I think what happened was I was in "Getting There." It said tier 3 but when I looked on the forums for that rank I didn't see it. So it must be a preliminary rank prior to "Not Bad."

Scrubz7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » October 8, 2015 5:56pm | Report
The tier numbers go up as you advance in the ranks. Tier1 is Ask Again Later, the lowest Tier if you don't count "Unranked" I think.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved