Vainglory Forums

Can I get more explanation for this?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by OreoCooki » March 5, 2019 5:51am | Report
Backstory - I was on a loading screen for a blitz match, after selecting my champion. The loading screen lasted for around 3 minute's and would've probably lasted even longer if I didn't close the game. After loading the client for the second time, hoping that I would finally be able to join the match, I received a deserter warning and shortly after that this message followed:

"You have recently been reported for toxic behavior (eg abandoning matches, intentionally losing, rude pings or Hero Select dodging, etc). You are close to receiving a ban. No further warnings will be given."

Now not only does this message leave me completely clueless since it was the clients fault and not mine, but I also don't understand how can I receive a ban on the grounds that I have been warned by someone.

This is not the first time that something like this would happen either. I experienced a dozen of client crashes and other related issues, and god forbid me accidentally tapping any side panel buttons or pressing on the power button for even a second because I will have no chances of joining back into the match after it already has started. (Only on some occasions if I close - open my app will it allow me, tho very rarely).

I am not sure if devs check on here, but I'd at least like to start a discussion about this. Players should not face a risk of account termination just because the game client is completely busted.

OreoCooki

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved