Vainglory Forums

Can't stand solo que... Please help.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by toochillfrank » June 24, 2015 6:55pm | Report
Hey guys. Just lost 4 matches in a row to AFK players, or just over all toxic playing. I can't stand it anymore. I wanna play with people that care about winning not just killing the enemy team. I understand trying new things, but holy **** man I can't believe the builds I'm seeing... I can't progress in rank because of this. I'm stuck at like a 50/50 win ratio. I can try to select an Arden or a fortress but if my team mates are being absurd than it doesn't matter who I play with.

Let's do this.
I'm good with Ringo, Taka, krul, decent with most roaming characters and learning Arden and fortress. I'm ok with them but i can always get better:)

My IGN is: Toochill
And I'm on the NA server

toochillfrank
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » June 25, 2015 12:45pm | Report
I'm totally down, man! I'm solid with Ringo and Koshka. I need to start learning a tanks character. My IGN is SlobberWookie. Feel free to add me, dude!

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by toochillfrank » June 25, 2015 5:13pm | Report
Request sent dude!!

toochillfrank
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingKush » June 26, 2015 12:44pm | Report
Same here. I'm only pretty good silver but add me Kingkush

KingKush
Quote | PM | +Rep by toochillfrank » June 26, 2015 1:28pm | Report
Adding you now!

toochillfrank
Quote | PM | +Rep by LordSkyBreaker » June 29, 2015 1:07pm | Report
I main Vox but am working on Celeste and Fortress. Add me also. Same name as this one.
I am power made flesh.

LordSkyBreaker
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved