Vainglory Forums

Celebration for trolls

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 12, 2017 2:03pm | Report
In this thread im gonna to remind you the role of trolls! They are trolling to remind you uptight fu ckers its just a game and you should have fun! And instead to honor them for releasing tension you downvote them! Shame on you and on everyone who downvoted trolls or toxic people that in fact are friendly towards you by pinging! Its their way to get in touch with you and say "hey i want to be friends thats why i ping ya and put star eyes faces all over the place so add me to play more"! Also the people that turret dive deserves more respect because they turret dive because you either stole their creeps or tried to trow game wich is a lack of disrect to the people that decided to turret dove!

Trolls represent creativity, if there would be no trolls people would not know sawport is a thing! Trolls are cool and if you hate trolls you hate yourserlf! So next time a guy in your game goes captain as celeste maybe he wants just to remind you to have fun be creative and still win!

Also post in your comment if you are pro trolls or not!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » August 12, 2017 2:18pm | Report
I'm not sure if you're serious or not. If someone autolocks WP Skaarf in ranked, then proceeds to only buy items at 10 minutes in, I'm going to downvote them, no matter how "creative" they're trying to be. There's a difference between creativity and blatant trolling. WP Skaarf has potential because the passive can crit, but not buying items for 10 minutes isn't creative, it's just bad. I don't mind when people experiment with builds in casual, but in ranked people need to take the game seriously. I actually welcome questionable builds in cas, because it's all part of them learning the game and coming up with useful strategies. And most importantly, it's fun to try new things. It just isn't efficient to try out new builds in ranked.

And also, support Celeste isn't trolling. Celeste has base HP very similar to Lyra's, plus she has great vision potential, and the stun is also helpful for assisting your team. Celeste can also deal decent damage as a support.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 12, 2017 2:21pm | Report

I'm not sure if you're serious or not. If someone autolocks WP Skaarf in ranked, then proceeds to only buy items at 10 minutes in, I'm going to downvote them, no matter how "creative" they're trying to be. There's a difference between creativity and blatant trolling. WP Skaarf has potential because the passive can crit, but not buying items for 10 minutes isn't creative, it's just bad. I don't mind when people experiment with builds in casual, but in ranked people need to take the game seriously. I actually welcome questionable builds in cas, because it's all part of them learning the game and coming up with useful strategies. And most importantly, it's fun to try new things. It just isn't efficient to try out new builds in ranked.

And also, support Celeste isn't trolling. Celeste has base HP very similar to Lyra's, plus she has great vision potential, and the stun is also helpful for assisting your team. Celeste can also deal decent damage as a support.

By many celeste support is considered toxic...even thou its trolling constructivley! I didnt meant trowinf...i mean people that troll but still try to win! They troll with build and hero pick or role but not trolling the outcome of the game...thats just trowing and trowing by default is negative!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved