Vainglory Forums

changes to the game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MarineBeard1 » February 10, 2016 1:28am | Report
Lately I've been noticing that this game is making a lot of changes. None of which are for the better. Constantly changing things that don't need to be changed like breaking point, or the abilities of characters because they are "too strong". Having been one of the earliest players to this game I've had to watch it slowly degrade into this garbage that is currently being called Vainglory. Showing other players how to build characters is a pet peeve of mine. If you suck then you suck your meant to be fodder for those of us who make our own builds. The jungle has become completely useless now. Constantly having to take the gold mine is a joke. People no longer jungle at all. A quick run through for gold and then sitting in the tall grass waiting to gang people.....it's cod camping for moba. I used to enjoy this game a lot but I've reached my peak. If the this next update doesn't make massive improvements to the game play and the style of the game then I will no longer support its creators and I'll move on to something that doesn't constantly downgrade it's replay value with these trashy updates and changes that are constantly put out that require you to wait all day long sometimes longer for these said updates. I'm truly saddened that the creators have chosen this path, and having to watch a game that I have held on such a high pedastool for so long turn into something not even worth playing anymore. Shame on all of the creators and all of you who ***** a moan that things need to change when they dont. A new character with new features used to be enough, but now it's a new game every update and as I've said multiple times already, it's a new game but not for the better.

MarineBeard1
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 10, 2016 1:58am | Report
I'm saddened by all the sad sacks who can't take in a new approach to the game. My main resort was breaking point characters, I've gotten over it.

Oh and btw no one will seem to care here if you want change contact the devs not rant.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 10, 2016 2:02am | Report
My life only issue is that I feel the jungle creeps are dealing a bit too much dmg atm, but hey, I would never say thw game is garbage, sure Ive not been here since the beginning, but I feel most of the changes have been warranted, and as new heros are introduced, the mechanics of the game is bound to change. I dont really understand what you mean when you say people art not jungling... Players who dont are stupidly weak late game, even if they are skilled and have hero kills, its not nearly enough exp or money to make you any sort of real threat.
I could agree with how the game is becoming perhaps too noob friendly giving build recommendations and such as you say, but then, if its too tough for noobs, there will be no new players, as they always get wrecked, so they quit, so there is ultimately no onw to support the game.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 10, 2016 8:34am | Report
The game is getting better, there are always people in every game that complain and say that the new version is such trash compared to the old version, but notice how much more people join during these updates, the Devs are making it more fun for NEWER players, they are not going to go back to because a few people think that this version is worse thern the old version.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » February 10, 2016 11:30pm | Report
MarineBeard1 wrote:

Showing other players how to build characters is a pet peeve of mine. If you suck then you suck your meant to be fodder for those of us who make our own builds.

bruh that's the entire premise of this site...
why the hell are you on here then?
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved