Vainglory Forums

Circus Ozo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FancyTurtle » October 22, 2016 5:45am | Report
You guys need skins for Ozo what about a three ring Ozo? Maybe a flaming wheel?

FancyTurtle
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lycaon » October 22, 2016 7:41am | Report
That would be a nice concept, the flames. I imagine it as a hoop, perhaps like the ones they use at circuses for lions to jump through instead of a wheel, but that's my preference.

I do think that aside from Ozo, they should make Tier 3 Taka and Petal Skins first. No offense to SEMC, but the Seraphim Adagio and Apprentice Samuel skins weren't something I think they need to prioritize, cause it just doesn't seem fair for those characters that have been sitting ducks for a while.

Also, I hope they don't screw up any Christmas skins, like they did with Summer Party Kestrel and Red Lantern Koshka

Lycaon
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 22, 2016 9:24am | Report
Let's not forget, as much as we try to, above all else this is a business for SEMC. They have stats about how much each character is played. There's obviously no way to confirm this, but I'd be willing to be that Apprentice Samuel and Seraphim Adagio make them far more money than a T3 Taka or Petal. And given how pathetically little occurrences I encounter an Ozo in either Ranked or Casual, I imagine it might be quite some time before we see a skin for him, especially all three tiers. There is also probably an aspect of what characters inspire the artists. I'm not artist, but I imagine that you can't force the issue.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lycaon » October 23, 2016 3:33am | Report
True, although I'd have to agree with the fact that they won't make much money with petal, they might for Taka. He's quite a popular hero. Not to sure about Adagio, however. He doesn't seem to be very meta in the SEA region, and neither is Samuel, despite his power.

Lycaon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 24, 2016 4:42am | Report
Okay back to the main point of the topic. The name of Ozo's skins should be Circus Master Ozo or something like that. He could have a whip that forms a ring. Use that whip in his A to smack his opponent, sprint past and smack, and then spin in a circle to smack all within a Radius. It's ingenious. Thank you for saying Circus because I have a whole concept in my head now. Gods, I love Ozo.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lycaon » October 24, 2016 6:16am | Report
BTW, Vainglory has already announced that Shiro Kage Taka Tier 3 will be out on twitter, not to mention they finally released a video in game. Can't load the video in SEA for some reason, but still hyped!

Also, despite what others say, I really don't think that the creature hiding in the bush is Taka Tier 3, simply because they don't have the "same" eyes, the fact that Taka never has the quote "one cannot fight what one does not see" and the fact that I gathered all this because of my highly deductive mind and not because of this video clip < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqWyXJJiqrI >

HYPE

Lycaon
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 24, 2016 7:50am | Report
Here's the taka video they released in game. Maybe it will work for you on twitter.

https://twitter.com/vainglory/status/790539167394631680
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved