Vainglory Forums

Crashing and marked as a deserter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by henerymark » April 27, 2015 3:16am | Report
Anyone else experiencing reoccurring crashes after the newest update? I've been disconnected/crashed out of games 4 times. When I try to restart the game it automatically goes into the loading screen then crashes again a few more times before it restart and says I abandoned the match.

Watch The Age of Adaline Online

henerymark
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlakNinja » May 2, 2015 4:59pm | Report
I have had game crashes, lag outs & my phone die on me more times then I wish to count. The worst is extreme lag when I get close to an enemy. I come out of lag dead. Sooooo frustrating. I wish there was an option to turn the graphics down or remove effects in hopes of improving connection. 99% of the time, lag is not my fault and some times it lags so bad I have to restart the app. When I come back in, even if I was gone 30 secs, I am labeled a deserter and nerfed the rest of the game. I hate it.

FlakNinja
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved