Vainglory Forums

Creeps behind our minion mine

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kismutt » July 21, 2015 11:36am | Report
I just played a game with a Krul, I was Fortress, so I had the IGC. He kept telling me to leave the creeps behind the mine and would actually get mad whenever I took them. It's not like he was taking them, he just wanted me to leave them...any idea why?

Kismutt
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » July 21, 2015 1:17pm | Report
well, it is a krul. Krul's can be wild & unpredictable; sometimes even rabid.

But on the real, it was probably somebody trolling, or somebody thinking that you were stealing the minions from them. Nothing important, just a weird player lol.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Anmiath » July 21, 2015 2:02pm | Report
The longer you go without killing the minions on your side, the "fatter" the get / "the more awards" you get for killing them. I usually kill top, the one in that curve thing and the two tiny ones by shop, run into lane for a few and then get back to the two when I'm jungling

Anmiath
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 21, 2015 4:08pm | Report
I can think of no reason whatsoever for leaving the jungle mobs untouched. Clearing the camps not only gets you gold, but just as importantly awards XP! Why on earth would you not clear them out as fast as possible? During the last update (v1.6), the amount of gold and XP awarded for the jungle mobs was reduced near the store in the center of the map, and increased on the mobs nearest your own base. This makes those behind your own Minion Mine the most valuable. This was done to help teams that were being overwhelmed in early game jungle invades. Those creeps should be cycled through as quickly as possible. I agree with Bootylicious, you came across a bozo player.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kismutt » July 22, 2015 10:23am | Report
Thanks everyone...glad to know I wasn't missing some important element in the game...:) I'll just rack it up to Krul being Krul...

Kismutt
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 000calc1 » July 22, 2015 1:20pm | Report
In Rumblysuperset's latest episode with him playing support Catherine, a Koshka did something similar, with the back healing creep... Maybe some super secret strategy some people are trying out.

000calc1
Notable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved