Vainglory Forums

Custom games for vainglory!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by mm1990 » August 3, 2015 9:40pm | Report
Be prepared for the 3 custom games for vainglory!
requirements:
- 5 friends for a private match
- understanding of the rules

that means that every one needs to follow the rules and not cheat. its a good idea to put a spectator to watch if someone breaks the rules. lets begin!

game number one: ARAM (inventor: unknown)
In ARAM there is no jungle only lane.its a 3 v 3 in the lane. you can select every hero you want. you can hide in the bushes of the lane only.

rules:
- no traveling to jungle ONLY LANE
- no returning to base UNLESS YOU'RE DEAD
- consumables allowed
thats it pretty much.. very simple and super fun! (p.s its recommended that your first item will be IGC because it will be crowded in lane :))

game number two: HRS (hitter robber & slower) (inventor: mm1990 {me})
this is more complicated game so pay attention

HITTER: Skaarf
Robber: glaive/ rona/ joule
Slower: ardan/ catherine/ adagio/ fortress

every team has her hitter robber and slower. hitters main job is to hit the robber and kill them. he has to decide if to chase robber first or eliminate the enemy hitter. the hitter can buy whatever he wants! its best to buy a lot of CP to be strong since the robber will have no defense.

Robbers main job is.. well, to survive. if the robber die 5 times its game over. the robber will have fair amount of damage early and mid game but will not have a big impack laater on in the game and its highly recommended for him to STAY AWAY in team fights late in the game. the robber can only buy 1 boots and the rest will be clockworks!. this will make him really slippery and he can spam his A ability to run.

Slowers main job is to slow the robber of the enemy team, making it a lot easier for his hitter to kill the robber. all the slowers have an ability that can help their team to kill the robber. such as stun, gauntlet, silence ect... slowers can buy ONLY DEFENSE AND UTILITY ITEMS that means no CP or WP items.

usually the hitter is in lane , the slower is the suppoet and the robber is a jungler. its important to remember that the robber CAN'T buy a contract! although you can change the roles and make the slower jungle but you risk by not giving the robber farm and making him to not be sliperry in the late game. also dont forget that the game starts like a vainglory typical game but slowly changed to differanat game as theres no such thing a jungler and only the hitter can make a big amount of damage. to end the game youll need to:
-kill the robber 5 times
- shatter the vain crystal

that means that even if your robber has 4 deaths already but the enemy is left with only 1 turret, your team still got a big chance to win.

important things to remember:
- robber CANT buy contract
- robber CANT buy infusions
- robber CANT buy more than one boots
- robber HAS to overdrive his A ability

thats it for this game :) i putted a lot of effort in this game so if you have questions ask me and ill reply

game number three: fox hunt (inventor: unknown)

the game is only in jungle and it requires a taka in each team. the goal is to hunt taka down. taka cant buy anything besides boots and clockworks.

rules:
- taka cant buy anything besides boots and clockworks
- mines and flares are not allowed
- no enter the lane
- no taking the minion/ gold mines
- no taking kraken
- taka CAN attack but if he dies its game over

thats it guys! if i forgot anything i will add. if you have questions please ask me here and I will reply. if you played and had fun please let me know. if you want to complain on one of the rules its ok
Skill tier: SA
Wins count: 1,100
main heroes: Cath, Celeste, Taka

mm1990
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved