Vainglory Forums

Daily Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 15, 2015 7:59am | Report
I just played one, and me and take are at the enemy vain crystal.. While our teammate Saw lying dead on the ground at our vain crystal. And he fails to even try to get our attention with a couple Pings... I've noticed hardly anyone using the ping system ehhh.. I find it very useful to gain your attention... Because it's easy to get lost if your in the middle of a long team fight

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 16, 2015 7:28am | Report
Man these cheater make me sick. .. They are getting four people. Then going to a public match. And the three on a team then the other on the other team. Jest feeding. Them deaths. While your there with. That ****. Dying. Getting cheated makes the game. Less fun !!

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » January 16, 2015 8:52am | Report
TheNatural wrote:

Man these cheater make me sick. .. They are getting four people. Then going to a public match. And the three on a team then the other on the other team. Jest feeding. Them deaths. While your there with. That ****. Dying. Getting cheated makes the game. Less fun !!

that's ridiculous. i wouldn't sit in a game just to lose. what a waste of time..
IGN: booyatribe
Region: NA
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 16, 2015 10:34am | Report
Dang man this like the third time this happened maby the people that I'm playin with are laggin real bad lol jus seems like there feeding the other team. Guess I'm gonna have to stop solo queuing hmmmpphh

TheNatural

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved