Vainglory Forums

Dark Hearts Guild Recruting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by cinder112 » October 10, 2015 10:55pm | Report
hello, my name is Tyler but my in game name is cinder112. i am apart of a new but growing guild which is needing some active teammates to join. i am not the leader but i am always in contact and playing with him so i can get your accepted whenever he gets on. We are wanting to become a very strong guild but not the type that makes will be mad at you for not doing good. we are currently 3/4 our way to rank 4 in the guild and have 9 members but some almost never on. For this guild i would like to have people around tier 5 silver and up. Me and our leader and a couple of people we have are always on but we need more. we have a kik chat that is highly recommended but not required along with skype which is also highly recommended. I would love for you guys to have at least one of the two so we can communicate. We would love for you guys to join us But first i would love to know more about you.
Post/reply with these things please.
Your in game name:
The characters you own:
Your main characters:
Your play style:
Your main section (lane,Roam,Jungle):
What you think you can bring to this guild:
Your schedule of playing time:
Your time zone ( so we can coordinate better):

My example of the questions
-Cinder112
-Glaive,Taka,Ringo,Cathrine,Celest,Koshka.
-My mains are Ringo,Taka,Cath.
-I like pressure the enemy team into fighting where i want them to fight us along with a gank every now and then on the enemy lane just to help out our laner. I also like to take as much from the enemy as i can to make them struggle at the end of the match.
-Jungle
-I can bring a sense of joy and fun in the chats and cut up when its fun to but i can also get serous when it is needed and will bring me and my teammates to victory.
-On week days i am on from 5 pm to around 11pm and on weekdays i am usually always on all day and night.
-I am on CDT

I look forward to any new people to join us in our guild and family.

cinder112
Quote | PM | +Rep by Almustafa » October 11, 2015 6:03pm | Report
Your in game name: Almustafa
The characters you own: All of them
Your main characters: Krul, Taka, Vox, Skye, Rona
Your play style: I enjoy aggressive/mobile characters that hit and run, or force the other team to over commit. However, I try to have some proficiency with all of them.
Your main section (lane,Roam,Jungle): I lane or jungle, with an emphasis on jungle.
What you think you can bring to this guild: I am a pretty easy going person and will not be hard on someone who may make mistakes. I am a skill driven player, though, and give each game my all - win or lose.
Your schedule of playing time: I am free in the mornings until noon, evenings after 11, and weekends.
Your time zone ( so we can coordinate better): I am in the Mountain Standard Time zone on the NA servers.

Almustafa

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved