Vainglory Forums

Dealing with horrible losing streaks -__-

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

How do you come back from a losing streak?
GET GUD SCRUB >:)
Play top tier
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xova091 » September 22, 2015 9:56pm | Report
Have any of you guys ever just have a really ****py session? Today I lost 9 out of 13 games in ranked and dropped from T5 to T3 silver. Usually this never happens to me, normally I'll win say 3 out 5 games I play which to me is ok considering this is my first moba and I still have lots to learn. I'm not even blaming teammates on my losses cause if I played right I could have turned things around. Is there any way to get over this bad streak of games? And how did you guys grow and improve from it? Any and all input is appreciated.
IGN: Xova091
Region: North America

Xova091
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cenzu-Ra » September 29, 2015 5:54pm | Report
Im in a loosing streak aswell was tier 8 silver now I'm hanging from a string at tier 7 bronze.
IGN: CenzuRa
Karma Level: 20 / Wins: 243
Tier-Silver: The Hotness
Main-Lane: Ringo
Secondary-Jungle: Krul
Alternative-Support: Ardan
Region: NA/USA

"No ay que llegar primero, ay que saber llegar!"

Cenzu-Ra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » September 29, 2015 7:35pm | Report
If I lose, at least, two games one after another, I take a break. It serves my competitive side no good if I'm to keep playing while extremely frustrated. It happens to me in many games I've played. If I spend all night losing, some rest or some entertaining substitute always turns my losing streak around. Even in solo queue, I seem to have better map awareness if I'm not groveling in the previous loses, which can only be achieved after taking my mind off the game for awhile. Going head strong back into battle after a defeated streak makes me more tunnel visioned, focusing on the task at hand and disregarding my surroundings. Hell, if I put in a couple games before work, work is enough to get my mind off the loss and pumped for another game.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 30, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Have you considered getting good?
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved