Vainglory Forums

Dear Players who INSTALOCK CELESTE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » November 17, 2015 6:32am | Report
So, you picked Celeste. Alright Alright. You might be good seeing as you instalocked her and you have the new skins for her. Woah what is this? You are OVEREXTENDING? Wow. Okay so you are not hiding in the enemy bush to predict a gank. Alright Alright.

Wow. 4/12 and you have the right to ping me? GG bro. GG.

Don't think just because you are Celeste and you have a nice skin for her means that you are pro okay? I am looking at you TOXIC SEA region players. If you are not 100% comfortable with Celeste, then leave and come back when you master her. She takes a lot of skill to play.

Sincerely,
NoobCelestePlayersFedUp

P.S.
If you are going to be cocky with Celeste, make sure you back it up by actually doing something.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 30, 2015 1:02am | Report
Ok I may just go through your entire thread and talk about how stupid you are. SEA isn't the problem, you're attitude is and matchmaking is. Not that hard for you to understand. Further more no one wants to here you talk about your own struggles at low elo, I'm assuming your skill tier 4 or even 3. Seriously, No one wants to here it. PLEASE STOP. On behalf of, you know, Everyone.

Another thing is "If you are not 100% comfortable with Celeste, then leave and come back when you've mastered her". Well how is someone going to master a character without proper experience with them, In a real game.... Solo practice won't make someone better at the game. Pure experience and knowledge will.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoritosTrapsOP » November 30, 2015 1:23am | Report
Agreed. No one wants to here it. SEA has talent, how would you feel if I suddenly said EU and NA are toxic and bad at the game because of how you represented them.
DORITO TRAPS ARE TOO STRONG!!! NERF THEM DEVS!!!!

DoritosTrapsOP
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » November 30, 2015 6:54pm | Report
Well, people play to practice, you can't expect everybody to be Vainglorious division pro, and obviously its not like you're going to meet a redwolf in your games either. ;/ Matches are great for learning how to play someone like celeste. I don't know what you're getting at...

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » December 2, 2015 9:55am | Report
You guys don't get it. I am not the one playing Celeste. Oh btw, I am Skill tier 6 Silver- not low ELO anymore. Point here is, if ANYONE is going to INSTALOCK they better make sure they are good at that hero or else that person will get pinged for days.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 2, 2015 12:53pm | Report
....Have you considered there getting a long streak where someone else instalocks lane before them and all they want to do is try Celeste in a real match.... Also if someone is bad at a hero and all there doing is trying. Obvisiously you won't know and I'd get annoyed too but pings are a horrible way to tell someone that there bad, it just causes the game to worse and worse.

Sorry if my first one was angry at you which it was and for good reasons "I am looking at you TOXIC SEA players". Kind of ironic how you rant about them when your just as bad.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by supersaiyan2363 » December 2, 2015 6:19pm | Report
Honestly though, i think instalock should be avoided. It's really unfair in ranked. I think vg should add an exclamation mark if the person isnt the greatest with that hero and picked it nonetheless.

supersaiyan2363
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 2, 2015 7:30pm | Report
I hate instalocks too but I still don't think SEA should be shamed for it. All regions have instalockers. What should be added is if someone instalocks within 10 seconds in solo queue or two man queue. Is that if you wait out the queue you don't receive a ban or a loss of karma but the person who instalocks does.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved