Vainglory Forums

Deserters

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » November 24, 2015 4:48am | Report
I had 5 matches and literally there is one guy/girl who deserts the match...i mean if you are leaving in the middle of the match then don't bother to play at all......this is really ticking me off. Anyone experience any of this?
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » November 24, 2015 9:40am | Report
At your skill tier level it is afks are common (not saying that you're bad or anything). This is my personal opinion, but I think that 70% of Not Bad players are 7 year olds 0-0. I have experienced this before, you just try your best and downvote the leaver. Or you can form a party with people you know, so that you don't run into this sort of problem

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 4, 2015 6:00pm | Report
You have to play rank or you will continue to get this. You losing a ranked match isn't going to hurt since you are close to the bottom. Also try to friend people to play with.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved