Vainglory Forums

DESETERS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BloodyHellsing » January 20, 2016 10:47am | Report
Please guys be considerate to the other players who just wanted to have fun and finish the game win or lose. you guys ruin every everything and i think the punishment should be greater if it is ranked match. I hope vainglory would do something about it. I think nobody gives an F for being banned for a few minutes. Please impose a more effective and more strict rules for those piece of S!

I'm not a very good player, but I don't care if my team has deserted, unless the game is over i still continue playing for the other team. I hate it when they just stand beside the shop because they wanted to surrender. What i do is, i decline and would do my best to prolong the game. LOL

Sore losers who can't accept defeat and is real-life cry baby piece of S!

Add me BloodyHellsing

BloodyHellsing
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 20, 2016 11:00am | Report
Well I don't count this as rage and this issue does need to be touched on. It should have a bigger punishment for ranked deserters. Usually its unexpected anf they can't do anything about it but it should be punished harder.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved