Vainglory Forums

Detailed Gameplay Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zazu » December 13, 2014 4:07pm | Report
Need direction and I'm hoping someone can help. I am a new player to this game. I've been playing for about a week now. I understand the general concept of the game. Ive read some material and understand my role depending on the hero I pick. There are a few things that aren't clear for me.

Where can I find more information about the differences in crystal and weapon builds? Pros and cons for each? Not just based on the hero, but in general.
What does the hand mean in the top left corner of the game next to kills and deaths?
How much experience does each level require?

I see there are tons of guides for how to build heroes, however there isn't anything that I have found that goes into detail about gameplay or what somethings mean. Heck, I still use the recommended upgrade during gameplay for my heroes.

Im sure there is something out there and I just haven't found it. Thanks for your help in advance!

P.S. New to MOBA style but I think it's fantastic. As well, this game IMO is freaking awesome! You can tell this team put in a lot of work for this game and really hit a homerun! Great job!

Zazu
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 13, 2014 4:21pm | Report
First off this is a good starting guide I had used myself; http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/how-to-carry-your-team-and-general-guides-by-yuhinz-274
I suggest looking into it! And a crystal build is where you have a majority or all of your items that are crystal, (Or what I like to call "Blue" since they all of a blue background/color) Then the weapon build is when majority or all of your build is weapons (These all have a red background) and the hand is the number of assists someone had, so if they are there when you kill someone, but you get lost shot, they'd get an assist from helping kill them. (I hope all these are right! Correct me if I'm wrong someone?)

And also I suggest joining the main forums.
http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php
It has many more active players, plus the devs are more active on that site, and many players would be able to give you more advice, and inform you better since they've been playing much longer than me.

But overall. Welcome to game! Glad you're enjoying it so! It will take time to get used to, but once you get it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more!
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved