Vainglory Forums

Disables please, game mode? >this.ayyee

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrDylan » May 1, 2015 10:50am | Report
I have long played MoABs, dota 1 to me is a Sunday pleasure. I'm glad to see a well put together game such as this. I would however like to see more disables. If you know oracle from dota 1 he has great disables I'm sure would be nice counters and great additions. Sure, a triple kill is nice... But nothing feels better than disabling and slaying for that ace. Making an enemy look foolish as he sits around doing nothing. I know you want to be unique and stand out from the rest of the other games, but maybe put a spin on some classic disables. Guisnoo "sheep stick" was baaaaautiful, or possibly halburg evasion*mute. Just some ideas I think would really give this game the team iteam strategy it deserves. One more thing, ar-all random
I'm sure the classic players understand, if you Play ar you are a legend, more advanced. It is also fun to play and adapt to a possibly all mele or all ranged team. Some players don't like it but ar to me was the only way to play.
Assassin, old school,"808", wins all day.

MrDylan
Quote | PM | +Rep by HaZe80s » May 1, 2015 10:41pm | Report
HaZe80s

Over 350 wins/ Karma 20/ still golden Decent-ish cuz of the random low skill players.
Add me. Try me out. Maybe we could clan some **** up

NA region
Played DOTA for over 5 years now.

See you around

HaZe80s

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved