Vainglory Forums

Do talents feel forced

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wowfow » June 1, 2017 6:14pm | Report
So yesterday I bought 30 dollars of ice spent it on that big old purple chest I saw that they had talent chest witch is ok but I'm not into that whole thing anyways I buy the chest and what do I see talents taking over most of my cards why on earth r they in the 999 ice chest I hate the. Basically just wasted my money and what happen to those good old glory days now I got a **** ton of useless talents and no glory they use to see glory with the ice now u have to buy ur ice the. Ur glory with your ice idk and the fact that I don't use my talent coins so on the hero Paige it's just all green with upgrades but I'm not going to wast what little glory I have so my hear Paige will just look like a cluster **** I don't. Mind talents but I don't want them shoved in that bigo purple chest

Wowfow
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » June 2, 2017 8:06am | Report
Well reading this was hard , real **********ing hard -_-
But still i got you , i m with you on this one , talents are just boring and op atleast till the early days when everyone doesn't have them , there should be an option too , to play brawl matches with or without them
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » June 2, 2017 10:37pm | Report
I do think it's important that the brawl modes are fun but at the same time somewhat competitive so it's not boring. I think that the brawl modes are in a good place, with Blitz for super fast action and Battle Royal for basically a faster paced normal game. I don't know how I feel about the talents yet since they're brand new, but I wish it was just in Blitz or something so that we can see how chaotic (or exciting) it actually is.
I really don't think you should spend too much money on the talents though since they aren't that hard to get... Glory you should accumulate pretty fast, and you can buy most of the coins for glory. I think SEMC did a good job making sure the in game currency is actually usable, since there's no way to use glory once you have all the heroes in a meaningful way.

354RRR
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved