Vainglory Forums

Don't be a tool

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Netgyrl » July 20, 2015 7:56pm | Report
If I am level 5 and I just Vanguarded you 2 seconds ago and then you die, don't go spamming my face with question marks. I am level 5, there isn't much I can do about it. You know cool downs? You have them, so do I. I did what I could for you, you died anyway, *sad face*. Now get the hell over it and play. Continuing to spam me with ?? leads to me not liking you much and will have the opposite affect you want. Unless it's to go AFK, which I am morally opposed to doing so I have to suffer your @#%!#&*@ through the whole game. We're playing a casual mid-tier game. Stop being a tool.

Netgyrl
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » July 20, 2015 9:09pm | Report
Preach it. Nothing worse than getting blown up by question marks. The occasional one to indicate that I should've been somewhere else is okay, but way too many players abuse it
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Droclivity » July 20, 2015 9:34pm | Report
I always try to pepper in thumbs ups and smileys to keep morale high.

The ? snowball is real.

Droclivity
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DESTRUDO » July 21, 2015 3:50am | Report
^This. Whenever we gain something in game, whether it be a kill or a turrent, I give a thumbs up! I believe it helps the outcome of the game more than you would think.
IGN: DESTRUDO
Region: East Asia
Main hero: Koshka
Playable heroes: Celeste, Petal
Training heroes: Foretress, Taka

"...Squirrel!"

DESTRUDO
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Netgyrl » July 21, 2015 10:50am | Report
Thanks for the replies. I just had to get it off my chest. I love this game but sometime others make it hard to keep playing. :) Thank god there are way more people that like you guys than there are the ?? spam trolls. Have a great day!

Netgyrl

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved