Vainglory Forums

Don't punish the rest of us for afks

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tywin » April 5, 2015 3:26am | Report
Can I please plead to VG team not to punish the innocent parties when an ally deserts. As it is the other players get punished by dropping their skill tier levels as they are forced to surrender.
I understand afk is a fact of life but at least keep the skill tier untouched if we are the innocent bystanders in an afk situation. Not only do we have to endure a loss not due to any skill shortage but also drop skill tier and play with lower tier players with higher risk of afk. The vicious circle continues.
Other than that the game rocks.

Tywin
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » April 5, 2015 3:30pm | Report
This would allow for abuse by parties.

Your team getting owned? That's okay. Have one teammate abandoned and only one person in that party gets a knock on their ELO. Which won't be a big deal if they're all teamed up together anyways.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 6, 2015 4:36pm | Report
VG team are deaf to your pleas. Your voice echoes in empty corridors then gets flushed down the toilet like all the other threads here.

Let me tell you a secret: if you really want to get the Mod's attention, first call someone out, keep calling a player out and shame shame shame them, then state your request.

Mod will warn you for player-shaming but he damn sure as hell will see your request.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » April 6, 2015 7:44pm | Report
Quoted:

VG team are deaf to your pleas. Your voice echoes in empty corridors then gets flushed down the toilet like all the other threads here.

Let me tell you a secret: if you really want to get the Mod's attention, first call someone out, keep calling a player out and shame shame shame them, then state your request.

Mod will warn you for player-shaming but he damn sure as hell will see your request.

Or. OR.
The devs are not on these Forums
They're on these ones; http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php#vainglory-forums.42
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Greg » April 15, 2015 2:43pm | Report
Some of you may know that some AFK'ERS ARE THOSE WHO CRASH IT HAPPENS WHEN I GOT AROUND 200+ wins rhen it started every game😪😥 i go down to lvl16 THEN THOSE AFK's, MIGHT NOT KNOW THE RESTART SOME THAT WAS ME BTW

Greg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved