Vainglory Forums

Draft system

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 26, 2016 12:28pm | Report
I think that this draft system is a great thing to implement, for the higher elos, I feel like it will just give trolls and bad team mates a even bigger chance to f*** with your team. Anyone else agree?

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 26, 2016 12:49pm | Report
I can see unintentionally, like they agree to ban your main hero and force you to play a role or hero you're not comfortable with.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZuesAwoken » January 26, 2016 4:22pm | Report
that's the point of the draft, to make people have a bigger pool of heroes, not just one or two.
Highest Rank So Far: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Current Rank: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Lane: CP Skaarf, WP Ringo, and Taka
Jungle: CP Skye, WP Ozo, WP Joule, Taka
Roam: Cath, Ardan, Taka
Main: TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKA

...SUPRISE *****!

ZuesAwoken
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 28, 2016 12:40pm | Report
Exactly if your only good at one character if you ever reach competitive scene your screwed and I think every one should have a big pool of heroes.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 29, 2016 9:07am | Report
But I'm saying is like in LOL when there's a pick order some people purposely pick a role you have already locked into. So they try to ruin your game, I realize that it is forcing you to become a better player with more champs but I just see it causing more trouble then good in the lower levels

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » January 29, 2016 10:48am | Report
I don't see it as much of a problem like you make it seem. Sure, it makes you more diverse and that's the point, but if someone wants to do that, let them. Just do the opposite. Say you picked Ringo and WP so they picked Kestrel WP. Well go CP Ringo in the jungle. Being able to adapt to the situation is one of the things that makes MOBA's so fun. Just like CP Ringo. His "intended" role is in the lane. His "intended" build is WP. That doesn't mean that's the only thing he can do and do well. Heroes are made to be malleable and flexible. It's irritating when people don't understand that. Personally, I like to switch it up from time to time. I'll soft lock lane Cath or lane Glaive while the others have soft locked roam and jungle, then they go and change their hero because they can't see how said hero can be used in said role. You'd be surprised how awesome Glaive and Cath are in the lane.

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 1, 2016 6:30am | Report
Yes I agree with you, but that is in the higher tiers where people are very flexible, but in the lower tiers there isn't much flexibility, so it would be a pain in lower tiers, I love the idea personally, but just in the higher tiers

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved