Vainglory Forums

Dumb Review

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MangaFire » November 25, 2015 2:55pm | Report
Honestly... Some people and their stupid reviews on this game.I may have complained about this game but my review doesn't even come close to the pure stupidness of the review that I read.To summarize everything about the comment it was about the game not having a campaign....wait...CAMPAIGN!!!Are you kidding me this game is a frigging MOBA not some action adventure game!The comment is so dumb to the point that Super Evil Mega Corp (A great game company)sent a sarcastic message to the angry review writer.Anyway this was just breif so there wasn't that much detail.

MangaFire
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 25, 2015 3:43pm | Report
Was this review on Google PlayStore or iPhone?

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by eggshell1 » November 25, 2015 6:21pm | Report
Yeah some reviews are pretty dumb and angry for bad reasons... I just hope SEMC knows that people that actually understand and play the game are loyal fans and enjoy this game a lot.
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I EVOLVE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL.

eggshell1
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sovereign » November 27, 2015 6:21am | Report
Being fun and balanced means nothing without a campaign. I refuse to play this game until master chief and Marcus Fenix are playable.

Sovereign
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » November 30, 2015 6:46am | Report
uhh vainglory did have a campaign thank you very much. Doesn't anyone remember when taka fought the giant green dragon lady in chapter 3 or when koshka woke up from hyper sleep just to find out her ship was being attacked and she was the last remaining Spartan on said ship? or when Catherine realized she was dragonborn? or when krul became the chosen undead? wow guys cmon seriously.
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 30, 2015 1:09pm | Report
^^^

Yeah you guys, there's a reason why Vain Glory is so popular. It has a stunning campaign. C:

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » December 7, 2015 11:14pm | Report
anthilltaco wrote:

uhh vainglory did have a campaign thank you very much. Doesn't anyone remember when taka fought the giant green dragon lady in chapter 3 or when koshka woke up from hyper sleep just to find out her ship was being attacked and she was the last remaining Spartan on said ship? or when Catherine realized she was dragonborn? or when krul became the chosen undead? wow guys cmon seriously.

you forgot about ringo riding kraken and charge into saw's military base while drunk
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved