Vainglory Forums

End of match app freeze?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » April 12, 2015 6:56am | Report
I have come across a reoccurring problem and wondered if it was a bug and others are experiencing it or if perhaps it's my iPad. At the end of a match every so often VG freezes at the vain crystal and nothing happens. Sometimes it shows the after match results and when you close it that's when it occurs. (Closing the app from the app switcher and reloading fixes it)
It's happened to me about 7-10 times since the recent update, is anyone else having this happen? Perhaps maybe I should reinstall the app if not.

VG running on iOS 8.2 iPad Air 2
IGN: JustinJr
Server: EU
Tier: PoA

JustinJr
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Longcock » April 13, 2015 2:41pm | Report
It happends to me also sometimeS, it is only from a vain crystal being destroyed victory. I have not had it happen from a surrender. I also tend to teleport to base after destroying the vain... Are you doing this also? I have thought it might be the cause but at the heat of the moment I always seem to forget and can't help but teleport

Longcock
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » April 20, 2015 6:32am | Report
Quoted:

It happends to me also sometimeS, it is only from a vain crystal being destroyed victory. I have not had it happen from a surrender. I also tend to teleport to base after destroying the vain... Are you doing this also? I have thought it might be the cause but at the heat of the moment I always seem to forget and can't help but teleport

I don't think I've had it happen to me from a surrender either. It randomly happens after using the thumb up/thumb down feature at the end of the match that I've noticed. When it happens and I have to restart it the game doesn't record as a win (not sure about a loss) and there is no glory added. Hopefully its fixed soon :/

JustinJr
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » April 20, 2015 7:06am | Report
this happened to me twice but it didnt even bring me to the results screen just sat there with the destroyed crystal waiting for to see the screen saying victory but that never comes
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Longcock » April 20, 2015 10:10am | Report
It appears to only happen when destroying the left crystal. Might be every time the right team wins?

Longcock
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » April 20, 2015 12:11pm | Report
Quoted:

It appears to only happen when destroying the left crystal. Might be every time the right team wins?

its not just on the right cause my last game i was against the right side and won
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HeavyHitter » April 20, 2015 9:31pm | Report
This end of the app freeze happens to me every game almost. I can honestly say it is rare for it not to happen for me. I regularly find I have to close the application completely in order to get a response from their server. I don't know what this is about but I hope they fix it.
Fav - Joule
Primary pick - Joule
Alternate choice - Taka, krul

HeavyHitter
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » April 22, 2015 2:31am | Report
Cwallace000 wrote:

its not just on the right cause my last game i was against the right side and won

Yeah I get the details screen and build, after that when you go to the earnings page I never get to that. Just sticks to the vain crystal and have to reboot the app, it goes straight to the starting page when I do that. The problem is becoming a little less now (1-2 times a day) but still frustrating :(

JustinJr
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » April 22, 2015 2:33am | Report
Quoted:

I haven't noticed it happening more to one side or the other. Maybe you are starting more on one side than the other? :D it's become like an extra little mini game to me :P "let's see if this match counts" haha

JustinJr
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved