Vainglory Forums

Every seems so much more powerful than me

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » April 2, 2016 4:50pm | Report
I've been playing a long time and a lot then some random newbie comes and reckts me so I don't try the same build and character and do the same thing as him but then I suck and I try to practice but in rank I verse hard people and in casual I also verse hard people and what frustrates me the most is turrets are sooooooo fickle litterally in a match it took half of my health away so I'm like well it's early game and I'm taka so makes sense then a different match a guy early game gets hit and he is practically dead and the turret didn't kill him so I say turret diving should be more punished but back on topic also the range a guy came in running in front of the turret attacking me and the turret keeps attacking the minions then with me a have minions I front of me yet the turret still goes for me so pls fix this and sometimes the gold mine says 0 health but it won't die then the opponents do one little love tap and BOOM it's dead and they get gold so sorry for the length but pls fix the turret problems I mentioned

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 2, 2016 8:35pm | Report
Fan made site. Takes a while for people like you to understand this doesn't it?

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 3, 2016 12:54pm | Report
I cannot even read through the gibberish

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 3, 2016 6:51pm | Report
Yeah same.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » April 4, 2016 5:40pm | Report
Lol if you want the game changed, go to the official game website and go get support from there.

About the gold mine, that happens to me when I exit the game and go back in. My theory is that the game thinks since you just entered the game, it's the first few minutes of the game and the gold mine is a lower level. Therefore, the game shows you a lower health bar. But since this is an online game, the information stored on the central CPU doesn't match up with your device, and it appears wrong on your screen.
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved