Vainglory Forums

Exodus Gaming Guild Recruitment!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SoraRoxas528 » March 6, 2018 8:58am | Report
Hello, I am recruiting for a new semi-competitive guild for a larger gaming community named Exodus Gaming, for questions and details, feel free to pm me ^-^ Also, as you can probably imagine, voice chat IS a requirement!

Guild name: Exodus Mobile (NA Region)

IGN: SoraRoxas528

Tier/Fame requirements: None, just don't go inactive for longer than a week without letting me know, and I wish to play a game with you before allowing you to join to see how you play and communicate.

Age Requirement: 16+

About me: I am 20 years old, been playing the game on and off for 3 or so years, and wish to try something new and fun, hence the new guild! I am in college, so my own hours are somewhat limited, but I intend to be on daily. I main CP Koshka, Jungle, but am very flexible and know many heroes for each role.

I hope you are interested in joining and becoming a larger part of the Exodus Gaming family! And make sure to DM me if so! My Discord is soraroxas529#1645

SoraRoxas528

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved