Vainglory Forums

Experimental Joytick for Vainglory and Voice Chat on 3.3 update!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TRINIXV33NUS » May 8, 2018 6:54am | Report
Do you guys want Joystick controls for VG? Comment down why and why not
Voice chat is really helpful for Vainglory, so thanks SEMC.
But why does SEMC makes a joystick for Vainglory?

Vainglory is nearly dying (probably not dying just near)
So i think SEMC needs to make the Joystick controls for better game marketing and
having more players.
it's just like this:
Joystick = more players = more in-game purchases by players = More money to SEMC =
Good ideas and better updates + make more servers ( i think ) = Vainglory the best game in mobile for all opinions = Vainglory is on trend = SEMC will have the credit
also SEMC wants everyone to experience Vainglory, cuz other is not used to moba touch.
Joystick controls pros:
1. More players
2. faster matchmaking
3. more in-game purchases
4. More chance to make Vainglory the best game on android and ios
Joystick Controls cons:
1. more players = more toxic
2. Reworking other heroes because of joystick controls
Skye, Ozo, Ardan. ETC (these hero changes are not official)
3. having more bad players

PS: The joystick controls are optional you can still play touch controls

Correct me if i have a mistake!
This is just an update opinion/reminder.
HYPERCARRY

TRINIXV33NUS
Quote | PM | +Rep by SirWaffles » May 11, 2018 3:46pm | Report
While I can't care too much since it's optional, I can't help but feel they're going about things the wrong way. People don't play other mobas because they're joystick, they get new players because they ADVERTISE. Like just advertise ur damn game and show people that it's a great instead of adding gimmicks to draw people in. Again, doesn't really affect my gameplay (unless I get a trash joystick player on my team), but I feel like for the sake of the game this isn't the best way to attract new players.

SirWaffles
Quote | PM | +Rep by EKnova » May 15, 2018 5:12am | Report
Yeah, Joysticks are gonna be whatevs, to be honest I would like to check it out for curiosity. I noticed Celeste you just spam the A button so thats pretty OP. Kestrel might miss her target constantly if the are moving. but lets see and hope the community picks up.

EKnova

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved