Vainglory Forums

Fastest/Best Recommended Way To Work Your Way Up The Ranks Of VG ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoahsNotHere » March 3, 2016 4:48pm | Report
Well, i have been in Not bad gold for a while, until i met 5 games where 1 or 2 of my team-mates have abandoned games in a row, then i went all the way back to working on it,

which made me have to go all over it again, now it took me 4 days to get to silver again, which i need to get back to gold to go to decent-ish

Can any of you please give me any recommendations please, this would be very helpful.

NoahsNotHere
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 3, 2016 9:49pm | Report
Get gud.............. In all seriousness if you want to overcome low rank, join a team that has synergy with you and rank up, you'll smash until you vs better opponents. If you want to solo queue to rank up, then you'll seriously need to get gud, if you can't carry a team in solo queue to your next rank I reckon you don't deserve that rank.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 4, 2016 1:15pm | Report
Also if you do solo que play a laner, normally if you can farm properly and get enough damage you can melt anyone

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZuesAwoken » March 5, 2016 10:07am | Report
but you need to play smart otherwise you'll be the one melting
Highest Rank So Far: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Current Rank: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Lane: CP Skaarf, WP Ringo, and Taka
Jungle: CP Skye, WP Ozo, WP Joule, Taka
Roam: Cath, Ardan, Taka
Main: TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKA

...SUPRISE *****!

ZuesAwoken
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved