Vainglory Forums

Favorite Laner

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Who is your favorite laner?
Skaarf
Joule
Celeste
Vox
Ringo
Skye
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 19, 2015 9:35am | Report
Joule is my personal favorite btw
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » October 19, 2015 10:26am | Report
I guess SAW isn't part of this discussion. Lol. Not that I play as him or that he's a favorite. He was just neglected, is all, in this post.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 19, 2015 10:28am | Report
Ouroboro wrote:

I guess SAW isn't part of this discussion. Lol. Not that I play as him or that he's a favorite. He was just neglected, is all, in this post.

**** I KNEW I FORGOT ONE! -_- XD sorry saw players my fault.

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 19, 2015 12:40pm | Report
Even though I love playing with all of the laners(even SAW - crystal though) I enjoy Skaarf the most because he was the one that helped me get to The Hotness(bronze) in Solo Queue.

If I could master landing his Spitfire 99% of the time I think I could climb higher.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 19, 2015 1:39pm | Report
Veneticius wrote:

Even though I love playing with all of the laners(even SAW - crystal though) I enjoy Skaarf the most because he was the one that helped me get to The Hotness(bronze) in Solo Queue.

If I could master landing his Spitfire 99% of the time I think I could climb higher.

wow gg I'm still in-between not bad and getting there but that's bc I don't play as often as I should

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » October 19, 2015 3:22pm | Report
SAW isn't a laner. He's a walking cheese ball.
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 20, 2015 10:43am | Report
Veneticius wrote:

I will say however, while joule is currently my favorite I do have a sweet-spot for skaarf mainly because he's a tiny little dragon who wants world domination and also because hes pretty fun to play. after I unlock joule I will most likely start working towards skaarf and may even get his teir 1 skin but idk.

anthilltaco
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved