Vainglory Forums

Feedback and Ideas for next update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neo_Maister » May 7, 2015 6:48am | Report
I want to create this thread so the devs can have a feedback and ideas for the next update

So the first thing is the karma system works really well for me the karma give players a feel of reward when they didn't abandon the match and second is I wanna see a chat system In the game not only for socializing but it can also function as a way to rly communicate tactically with teamates not all people understand the use of the icons so I think the chat system could be useful and also another addition that I really want to see is a wider variety of items so and also types of heroes could also be useful like support and such either way for a mobile moba it's already great but still needs a bit tweaks to make it perfect

Neo_Maister
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » May 7, 2015 7:01am | Report
I agree on everything except for the chat system
Why?

Cause people can bully, spam, make it a sex game etc... Etc... When chat systems are on so yeah :/
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neo_Maister » May 7, 2015 7:04am | Report
I agree on you that's the downsides but the chat system allows people to tell tactics making tactics also socializing for example with the available system you can't tell exactly to teamate when or where to setup ambush points while with the chat system you can do that

Neo_Maister
Quote | PM | +Rep by Astrianna » May 8, 2015 8:28pm | Report
I agree with the idea of allowing communication, but there's one fundamental problem - where would we have space for that? Even typing in the pre-game party chat on anything that doesn't have the screen real-estate of an iPad is a nightmare because the moment the keyboard pops up in landscape mode, it obscures more than 3/4 of the screen. Would be pretty challenging to implement IMO, as much as the concept is sound.
IGN: Astrianna (NA)
Best Skill Level Achieved: Simply Amazing Bronze
Karma Level: 20
Best Heroes: Vox, Taka, Fortress
Training Heroes: Celeste, Rona

"How many Saws does it take to- one to instalock."

Astrianna
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Earl34 » May 9, 2015 3:57pm | Report
I think the game is amazing right now, but they need to start adding a mass of heroes to the pool but can't take away the quality. MOBAS are usually deep with heroes and not everything is always balanced. Instead of one hero at a time maybe 2 to 3, people are still going to support this game if they are casual or hardcore players.

Communication is always going to be a struggle just because of the platforms you can play the game on. I think they have done a great job and will be able to make leaps and bounds on that front as the game continues to evolve.
Main Heroes: Skarff, Ringo, Ardan, Catherine, Glaive, Celeste, Phinn, Vox.
Wins: 676
Captain of Kamikaze Pirates
Our guild is open to anyone. Invitation is needed.

Earl34
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » May 9, 2015 8:45pm | Report
I support the concept of new heroes. I don't want a huge amount of them- I like a small pool- but another 6-10 would be QUITE nice. Preferably two for every type of hero (tank, warrior, assassin, sniper, & mage).

I would never want a chat system; it would really encourage trolling & negative behavior. The current signals do their job completely. If a player can't understand the signals after a dozen games, they don't need to be playing. The chat system would simply be a crutch for angry players who criticizes the failures of others. Also, as previously mentioned, there's barely any room for it. Good players don't need a chat system to communicate.

Eventually a new map would be nice, but not for a year or two when there's far more players & a large pool of heroes. New heroes is really all I care about right now though.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » May 10, 2015 1:04am | Report
Voice chat may be nice, may be. With easy option to disconnect from it. Dunno if it is possible on iPad/iPhone without hurting it too much.
Chat system won't work, type speed and keyboard popup pop out time is very big on mobile.

nporaMep
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by M4gichat » May 13, 2015 7:06pm | Report
-Maps (Would be hard I know, but they could think of something!)

-Random hero option for when you want to try someone new

-More heroes (duh!)

M4gichat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved