Vainglory Forums

Feeling dumb...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vertig0gitrev » May 16, 2015 12:52am | Report
Ok... So I'm feeling dumb, like I'm missing some game mechanics or something. The last few rounds I've been playing my teammates in the jungle have refused to turn the minion miners to our side. Why? Is there some advantage to waiting?

vertig0gitrev
Quote | PM | +Rep by sarastro » May 16, 2015 1:17am | Report
here your answer:
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/tips-for-a-beginner-9978#comment-13807

sarastro
Quote | PM | +Rep by vertig0gitrev » May 16, 2015 3:50am | Report
Thanks.

vertig0gitrev
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » May 17, 2015 3:01pm | Report
Do not take minion mines for no reason or just because you can.

DO NOT FEED the enemy.

A person who takes a mine when the team is not going to push the lane or takes a mine and then stays in the jungle and doesn't even try to push is greedy, unskilled. or on the rare occasion forced to take a minion mine to get some kind of gold because there greedy teammate is not leaving them any jungle gold.

On the same/another note, if you come across some one continually striping all the gold from the jungle for them selves they had better be preparing to be one heck of a carry. That happened to me recently and after hating that player and a lot of cursing, he/she did carry us down the lane to victory, on the other hand we had to try to survive a sucky first half of the game with little gold
and no help from there greedy mine taking ***. .

Late game is different, mines go back and forth alot so go ahead. You will probably end up taking the sane minion mines multiple times.

With great power comes great response ability

Splintermaster
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved