Vainglory Forums

Funniest Ozo Bug Ever!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » March 16, 2016 4:57pm | Report
Alright so I was almost dying in the jungle so went to a bush and started the recall. The enemy adagio flares me up and ozo used his b to get to me immediately but he jumped on my head right when I almost disappeared. And guess what, he came back with me to my base !!!
Just wanna know was that supposed to happen or its just a bug?

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 16, 2016 5:16pm | Report
Lmao. Yeah it's a bug. It used to be possible to travel with Ardans punch to enemies base if you timed it right when they tp, and koshka can also do it when using her ult, well koshka has done it before, idk if it's fixed now or if it's still possible.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 16, 2016 5:36pm | Report
It can happen with any hero that has the ability to get to the enemy(non skillshots).

Some examples could be:

Koshka-
Pouncy Fun(A)
Yummy Catnip French(Ult)

Krul-
Deadman's Rush(A)

Fortress-
His A ability(forgot the name)

Taka-
Kaiten(A)
X-Retsu(Ult)

There's a lot more like with Ozo, Blackfeather, etc.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » March 28, 2016 9:27pm | Report
Lol this happened to me with Krul's "A" ability a long time ago, so I guess they can't fix it. Also it's pretty funny when it happens with auto-attacks; there's just one of Adagio's feathers flying around
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 28, 2016 10:44pm | Report
Yeah I once fired a hell fire brew in a 1 v 1 but my opponent was teleporting without me knowing and the ult went across the base and through all the walls and stuff lol.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved