Vainglory Forums

Game Keeps Crashing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ansmessi007 » January 5, 2015 5:20am | Report
So this is the 6th time I started a public game...selected my hero(koshka)....and then the game crashes...and how many ever times I reopen the game....it crashed again...and after the game is over...I lose karma and get deserted.....please do something...I have lost so much karma...like 50 each time...I love this game and I wanna play...do something please...ASAP

Ansmessi007
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ansmessi007 » January 5, 2015 7:41am | Report
Damn....8th time now!.....wth is goin on....I have dropped from karma lvl 6 3/4 to karma lvl 4 when it's not my mistake ....my connection is 15mbps.....wtf is wrong....DO SOMETHING ASAP!!!

Ansmessi007
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cowinter » January 15, 2015 7:29am | Report
The same exact thing is happening to me as well. I was ayr Karma lvl 6 and its happened for the 4th time now. Its getting annoying and I'm more than likely done if I can't find a solution. The only app this has ever happened to me with.

Cowinter
Quote | PM | +Rep by MikoG » February 6, 2015 2:13am | Report
Vainglory has been crashing like CRAZY. I am not even kidding. This game's performance is getting more and more ****ed up. First we have 21000ms lags, even if it has nothing to do with Internet speed. Now we have ****ING CRASHES WHENEVER CONTACT IS MADE WITH THE OTHER ****ING TEAM. I am so done with this game until it gets its ****ing act together.

MikoG
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » February 6, 2015 6:17pm | Report
I cant remember last time I crashed, probably before 1.1.6 Uhm, try sending a support ticket and go from there :)
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by g1mmetheg10ry » February 7, 2015 1:28am | Report
It does not lag on my iPhone 6 but it lags the **** outta me on my iPad 3

g1mmetheg10ry
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » February 7, 2015 4:58am | Report
Ansmessi007 wrote:

Damn....8th time now!.....wth is goin on....I have dropped from karma lvl 6 3/4 to karma lvl 4 when it's not my mistake ....my connection is 15mbps.....wtf is wrong....DO SOMETHING ASAP!!!

Cowinter wrote:

The same exact thing is happening to me as well. I was ayr Karma lvl 6 and its happened for the 4th time now. Its getting annoying and I'm more than likely done if I can't find a solution. The only app this has ever happened to me with.

MikoG wrote:

Vainglory has been crashing like CRAZY. I am not even kidding. This game's performance is getting more and more ****ed up. First we have 21000ms lags, even if it has nothing to do with Internet speed. Now we have ****ING CRASHES WHENEVER CONTACT IS MADE WITH THE OTHER ****ING TEAM. I am so done with this game until it gets its ****ing act together.

First, you have to understand something. Their server is not the problem. The problems are coming from your devices. I'm running on the Iphone 5S, and it gets pretty damn hot whenever I run the app. But I never suffer from 21 000ms of lag (meaning 21 seconds disconnected). In fact, it happened to me once : my wifi box restarted, and during the restart I lagged out. I have the minimal phone configuration, normal wifi, and yet I do no suffer from lag. Most of the players don't in fact.
Their servers have really nothing to do with in-game-lag, except when they restart the servers for an update, which they do once every one or two months, and will make you lag for one game.
Keep that in mind. Lag = your device

Now onto the other subject, when your game crashes. Vainglory developpers made a thread about it, quite simple in fact. I'll let you read it, so that once again you're able to see that they have nothing to do with it :
http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/game-crashing.4767/
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Greg » May 10, 2015 2:24pm | Report
Well mine is worse i was having a normal VG player just playing maybe 1-2 months of reaching karma lvl20 i felt what was happening enter game crash
And im on i pad3 then a friend of minesaid delete games i did worked a littlw but still on karma lvl 17 it makes me angry because I DON'T WANT TO AFK but i can't do anything then i saw how to restart then it fixed everything

Greg
Quote | PM | +Rep by AdagioPistacio » July 7, 2015 8:08am | Report
Well. We can't just complain about it over and over again. But i think i have an idea.

STEP 1
Delete the app

STEP 2
Download it back

STEP 3
Try playing a game

That might work.

AdagioPistacio
Quote | PM | +Rep by BKTV » July 20, 2015 8:20am | Report
If your game keep crashing, all you have to do is just restart your device.
IGN:BKGamer
Skill tier:Decent-ish
Wins:237
Level:20
Main: Krul,Skarf,and Glaive
Server:NA

BKTV

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved