Vainglory Forums

Game starts with only two players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SavageMoor » May 18, 2015 10:18am | Report
This weekend (May 16-17 2015), the lag was very bad. I tried playing using Comcast cable, AT&T U-Verse, and AT&T 3G/LTE. All three experienced terrible lag with Vainglory (although other high-bandwidth transactions were not suffering). Enemy players were freezing (making easy ganks) and my player was freezing (so I got killed a lot). Some games started with only two players on a team (image attached). As a result, I was knocked down two tiers (Gold to Bronze). I am Decent-ish and Karma level 18. Notice the surrender clock. Usually surrender is immediately offered when a player AFKs.

Really? So is my team's ELO based on the two players being forced to play, or is the non-existent third player also counter? Either way, this weekend blew out my ELO.

SavageMoor

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved