Vainglory Forums

Getting banned while in the middle of a Queue?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSugarTits » November 21, 2015 10:16am | Report
Is there some kind of bug that is causing players to randomly get banned while in queue? I was in ranked waiting for the next game for 4 minutes and when I left the team I was suddenly banned for 5 minutes. Couldn't continue talking to my guildmates or anything. Is there something wrong or am I missing something?

TheSugarTits
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 21, 2015 4:30pm | Report
I haven't ran into this before, mostly because I don't usually play in a party.

This is most likely a team/guild queuing bug that hid from SEMC when the servers were down for maintenance.

If this bug still bugs you:

1) Restart your device
2) Delete and reinstall VainGlory
3? Contact VainGlory support

If I encounter any type of bug I usually fix it by restarting my device. Maybe it'll work for this too. Hope it helped.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » November 21, 2015 6:42pm | Report
I've had the opposite thing happen to me several times. I was in queue with my party, and there was always a guy that didn't press the "accept" button at the start of the match. It turns that it was one of my party members, and the "decline"/"accept" screen never showed up for him. This also happened a couple of times when I was trying to play with my friend in the same room.

When this happens, closing the app (from the background) and restarting always fixes the problem. Apparently, this bug has never been fixed since 1.2 when I started playing.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » November 23, 2015 8:58am | Report
I think it's because of the last game you played, people take a while to look at the scores and then down vote you, win or lose, but you are all ready in game so it waits for after the next game to ban you

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSugarTits » December 1, 2015 12:02pm | Report
Thank you for the tips and ideas about why it might be happening.

TheSugarTits

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved